Child support for the father? ?

The son has been out of school for close to two years and has decide to go back. Would child support kick back in even though he works fulltime? The father still has been paying for medical, dental and his vision. Also any extras when needed. Also pays for sons auto insurance and maintance on his car. This is in Canada so Amarican need not answer.

Personal Insurance Business Insurance
What type of insurance you wish to quote?


  1. Landlord says:

    Is the son still a child?

    If he is then he should be paying child support and stop paying on the car issues, let the mother deal with that from the payments.

  2. Precious Gem says:

    Consult with a lawyer. If your child is over the age of 18 then he is considered an adult and you no longer need to send support to the mother.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>